Re: LF: 600m WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 600m WSPR
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 11:52:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

I am running WSPR again today Dial 500KHz as before.

Also RX'ing on 474.20 KHz Dial for the EU boys.

I am looking forward to the 475 KHz band in the UK as it is not suffering from the Saturday morning Chronic Panasonicitis from the neighbors Panasonic Plasma TV which plagues my operation from MF to UHF.

73 Eddie G3ZJO