Re: LF: 600m WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 600m WSPR
From: Steinar Aanesland <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 13:48:57 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie

I will be looking for you this afternoon. I ma very interesting to see
if I can pick you up transmitting with your 6m x 6m inv. L

If this is possible then I too will be able to make a small working
antenna on 600m ( my backyard is not a very large one)

LA5VNA Steinar
loc:JO59jq
Mal and spam filtering: STRONG
www.opera.no