Re: LF: active antenna output termination?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: active antenna output termination?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:28:33 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Thank you Claudio,

I will consider that when the probe is down from the roof next. There are a few dB in reserve, i'm still far away from the RX noise. But now it looks much better! Still some IM but only a little. Taking into account that AFN is arround, that's a positive result. If there would be oscillations on the output of the probe, then i would see them across the 50 Ohm resistor in the shack, at full amplitude, right?

73, Stefan/DK7FC