Re: LF: active antenna output termination?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: active antenna output termination?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 18:23:19 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Am 09.10.2012 17:51, schrieb mal hamilton:
[...]
Even a modest sized loaded vertical gives enough signal capture, has hi-Q on
the frequncy of interest when resonated followed by a good well designed
sensitive RX

...but i want to run MF and LF to the same time, regardless to which band the TX system is actually resonated. It was also shown that my transmit antenne always worked poor as a RX antenna.

BTW i should build a detector RX using a diode, a cap and a loudspeaker in addition with the transmit antenna resonated to 1143 kHz. I bet one could hear AFN in 50m distance from the speaker :-)

73, Stefan