Re: LF: JT9 vs.WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: JT9 vs.WSPR
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 23:07:47 +0000
Cc: "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date :to; bh=rSsDzZ2Ai2yXgY5nsYvFzImwVoa9h2u4rGWIVuX/VJI=; b=oAbx8pVXT8lTyewXRMpcTSG+Vrn1woYzWMt0cCDZu03Fjpyp4xe2VSWsUREObV7KE9 hns8jZS5WmkPhg234E0evPlQntsUKB2kD2c1PGlu9FoAuHCXuZUwYZv89r4X6HxSK12c gY+arkKlJdYHgJMwQ+Td3GZO7uMWmGwOf3aZsoyZ44UPNfrQjQKHYVMPaQdubqqM55H7 tuIud3N5Ca9IPyIg0VX/+8X4v35UFet4Q4Gs68Ls5t0FjMVROgZ7DZwQi/sOXqqC9GGG 5QQl5ZdKxrHH/+qIriAJxNpXpLV1Cjr+eHXssNUnBGkfIrl2nxrU82EW3WNTymolxtWq j/Kw==
Sender: [email protected]
Fully agree with this. A super-WSPR would be a great complement to JT9-x if
combining the 2 is not sensible.

73s
Roger G3XBM