Re: LF: slow WSPR?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: slow WSPR?
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 17:25:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

''It's a pity that there is no slow-''WSPR''

And a even bigger pity, very few stations would be able to transmit it !

HF wspr and OP 2 modes are broadly similar , remembering , wspr is a peak recoding system and Op is averaging system so comparison over a radio path leads to a version of 'Pilot Vertigo' where the real and the imaginary tend to merge . Yes on paper such should be correct , but in this case , that has yet to be realised :)

But .... At last there is some active development for low noise modes again ... !

G...