Re: LF: slow WSPR?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: slow WSPR?
From: IK1WVQ Mauro <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:31:51 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi to all,

it is true what OPERA mode is "secret", but, I think, it is better than WSPR for semplicity: on-off carrier , no time synchronisation required (then it is possible to made a simple beacon stand alone)..

I read in this goup what DF6NM Markus is working around a "indipendent" decoding software ... (" .... I'm still working on the receive side, and the first results using coherent correlation have been very promising. MArkus")

If this will be, maybe the "solution" of OPERA "problems" ???

73 de Mauro IK1WVQ