Re: LF: slow WSPR?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: slow WSPR?
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:07:59 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:from:content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to :message-id:date:to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hRX82imeXHaKT/+ZxBdmSWLRIXjsOCAE0bxM59z5n7I=; b=KzsVQAlOiK2jiyALyPOyJ/t8qQU4QAgiA61ypcbUedRPT9r81wMFh8+ZNB0rm6a9VQ nirtuFt5WpNBJfO+TVNXwtAuY08EdvcGp5EexiphoZs5VJiGWo17a071LW2j/3kr/6wu jPDIyQsY71veP16TQdjvsmb+UQctZdCFZqQ1wYzO9PeKRvQn9rrtUUD0/rSeafToE4Oi cH6YoglO9VWYCFsV1D0Us8ulnjVV8r7rnYrdzb54EsOzQsPb4+xZJ/5rmhr07vAkTNpB QZcw8pciAwmYoUbgkTcdk6O/HRTsPOf9U3vXz/A9hDVc0/Qd4cUm3lBlKHs10EfQ40qd eb5Q==
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan,

Maybe it is worth approaching K1JT with a suggestion/request that a slower
version of WSPR be created?

It has been several years since WSPR was first released (2008) and there is a
lot of sense in a version with even better S/N performance. WSPR still has
better Internet database support than OPERA and is not "secret" in the way the
latter is.

73s
Roger G3XBM

-- Via my 2.4GHz transceiver --