Re: LF: Re: Pretests for the 630m band dipole

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Pretests for the 630m band dipole
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 08:45:05 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan
My preferred choice of Antenna for any band out in the countryside would be
some wire as long as necessary thrown over a high tree and fed via an ATU to
the TX/RX.
I would not use a dipole lying on the ground !!!!!!!!!! or even a couple of
metres above on 600 metres.
Use insulated wire and use the tree as a support.

de mal/g3kev