LF: re: Further MF impressions

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re: Further MF impressions
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 07:48:08 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Ive found 160/600m dx and even ground wave coverage very different dependent on Geographic and Geomagnetic latitudes, topography etc. Even the Iono QRN affects from lightning has a different "taste"

It may be the same with Mal in the UK but my personal view is it hasnt played out that way in a number of places Ive operated in/on globally. Vivre la/le difference! (apologies!)

Laurence KL1X enroute to AK (yipee)