Re: VLF: Local VLF tests...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Local VLF tests...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 00:36:29 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Eddie,

I don't think this is my signal. The DFCW shift is 3 mHz, so my upper frequency is 8969.98150 Hz. BTW my FFT and scroll rate settings are the same as used in the typical DFCW-6000 SL instance used by many VLF Grabber operator, like yours :-) So it should be easy to compare the traces.

Unfortunately the upload of my normal LF and VLF grabber is off now. However you can follow the transmission in the 424 uHz window at http://www.iup.uni-heidelberg.de/schaefer_vlf/DK7FC_VLF_Grabber2.html One call takes about 3 days :-) Soon i will try QRO and DFCW-60000, just for fun :-)

Good luck anyway and thanks for watching for the weak signal.

73, Stefan/DK7FC