Re: LF: Re: Fw: TA CONDX/QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Fw: TA CONDX/QSO
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 14:25:36 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5pCoPIBOpdewaTm0rU/dVxhsykNMEUx2drUVzegcJY4=; b=gN5V9+STKedxsuPV27iavSs6HK3au2YQxdL3xxHamLtiMDNvACK01sKHrrlnWz3Eo6 jvCK/5HrEBG/wpa2nGVzeSBfzVNuaRekpkcL6Xe1R1v4CHMnqR2dqYnlwQv4qTkqwlzd dh4S8p4+xb/0MJ3F0SAzPxqnTxFHLoN7ZDS5A=
Sender: [email protected]

I can't find any record of ever receiving MMØALM or EIØCF. The strongest 137 khz signals that I can find record of listed in order are CT1DRP, G3AQC, G3LDO and MØBMU.

Dex

mal hamilton wrote:
Dex
Maybe not at ur QTH but certainly around the Boston area and Canada some
years back. MM0ALM was the strongest signal from the UK and at that time
signals from the rest of EU were generally weak. EI0CF was also a strong
signal in the USA. Both are now QRT on LF and I only come on at selected
times in QSO mode. After a few calls if no one replies I QRT.
Not interested here in pumping out Beacon mode 24/7 in the hope of a QSL
EMAIL from Bandjudestrahta
Merry Xmas
de mal/g3kev