Re: LF: Re: Fw: TA CONDX/QSO

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Fw: TA CONDX/QSO
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:31:54 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=z3P1tH9pO+lZiXMOupajTZJwkf9cKNJOfcEOW+PsTbY=; b=NpPZAlDcYS+Iwf1PLvx6puxBCVZbQvhRI4IbwM+CTOqZBhs7K5HQjtSCfziVBK/PrH Vgt3cqfR5ymNhD3ddN6i9UW8Qu8WywQ9wJE1pjDGyqGB2YQviLOS/L0CL4g3yj91Poep EvbDev174M8xSI+N4qBk0bl9QrP1IjJHzpyZU=
Sender: [email protected]

No DX 2200 meter signal has every been audible at this location. I've been at this ever since the first TA crossing by G3AQC and MØBMU. And I've got the award to prove it :)

Dex

ps MM0ALM was a strong audible signal in those days in the USA