Re: LF: Wellbrook Loop

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wellbrook Loop
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:02:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roelof,

There is a kind of transformer inside

Yes,definitely.
Andrew Ikin himself says the following about the 'AL1530 SSB Plus' version which is
custom made for SSB Electronic
(http://www.ssb.de/index.php?cat=c174_Magnetische-Antennen.html)

"This design was based on the newer ALA1530+ but with a modified input
transformer, to increase the LW/MF gain."

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>