LF: Re: TX system at DK7FC, schematic

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: TX system at DK7FC, schematic
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:25:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan
Nice set up at ur station.
A couple of points ---
Your coil with a Q of 1000 seems very high and how high can a Q get ?
Your antenna is just a horizontal wire 70 metres long hanging between two
buildings 30 metres high. You have a vy good signal  for this simple
antenna.
I can see you resonate your 3mH coild with a motor driven variometer but how
do you match this to exactly 50 ohmz for a SWR of 1:1 to the TX
I can see your coil and transformer secondary are  in series to earth but no
adjustment for matching.
Maybe I have missed something
73 gl de mal/g3kev