Re: LF: Wellbrook Loop

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Wellbrook Loop
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 12:50:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Clemens,

Yesterday afternoon I have continued the dissection of the potted amplifier. The potting is very hard to remove and when someone want to re-use the loop, the easiest way to do so is to saw the amplifier housing off. and use a IP66 rated box.

I found a small binocular core like a AMIDON BN-43-2402 and a biliar found toroid like a FT-23-43. At about 30% of the depth of the housing appears to be a circular PCB, which is very difficult to remove without destroying the casing.

To be continued,

73,
Roelof, pa0rdt