Re: LF: beaconing to the west II ...and to the east, north and south.

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: beaconing to the west II ...and to the east, north and south...
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:31:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan es Co
If I get time I will retune and work 136.173. In the past when I worked
VE/USA East coast best time was 2300 - 0100 utc
then later on in the morning. Signals get more variable in between up es
down.
I will start at 2300 or before UTC. I found QRS 60 was not necessary and QRS
3  - 30 was adequate
mal/g3kev