Re: LF: beaconing to the west II ...and to the east, north and south..

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: beaconing to the west II ...and to the east, north and south...
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:42:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

PS: Maybe others want to join in tonite? Markus? Mike? :-)

Am 07.09.2011 14:36, schrieb Stefan Schäfer:
Hello Bill,

This looks very promising to me, although ID is still insecure.

21 mHz is a good choice but you should have enabled "one pixel per FFT bin" in the 1st register card of the spectrum display settings. Furthermore the spectrogram should scroll a bit slower, about 10 seconds per pixel is best i find. Which noise reduction setting did you choose? Any band limiting and noise blanking?

All in all i would say that this is my trace since time and frequency matches. But we should repeat this once again for beeing sure :-) Looking forward to that!

I will TX this night again, unless the rain isn't to strong (have replaced that stone pot above the coil since it causes to many losses...).

Thanks for watching! Very interesting :-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC