Re: LF: beaconing to the west II ...and to the east, north and south.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: beaconing to the west II ...and to the east, north and south...
From: Bill de Carle <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 13:34:36 -0400
Sender: [email protected]

OK Stefan, you got it. Thanks for even setting the UTC offset correctly for my QTH! I'll leave it running overnight.

www.nrtco.net/~ve2iq/grabs/

At 12:15 PM 9/7/2011, Stefan DK7FC wrote:
Hello Bill,

Well, ok then i would configure SL like in the attached file (without the specific setting to upload the captures to your grabber page). I would prefer the noiseblanker instead of the clipper. It can be configured very precisely (since version b18 and newer). You could run two instances with your settings from yesterday and my usr file simultaneously, just for fun and to see if there is an improvement... I think i would rather use a wide SSB filter instead of the narrow CW filter. The noiseblanker works better then. BTW this could be a disadvantage of my narrow ferrite antenna!