Re: LF: WIPE OUT

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WIPE OUT
From: Minto Witteveen <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:57:18 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Mal,
I dont think the antenna has anything to do with it. Earlier today when the thunderstorms where right over my qth my grabber was also completely washed out. At this moment i hear about two really big crashes per second on the ft817, and your sig is still visible. But look at the current lightning maps- the thunderstorms are 200 km from the east of my qth, much farther away from your qth but direct over Stefans's. I think that explains all. No way a wire antenna would work better in Heidelberg at this moment...
73's Minto pa3bca