Re: LF: WIPE OUT

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WIPE OUT
From: Minto Witteveen <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:21:28 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer :x-mimeole; bh=UPdYZ2RGFCkMqa3avu3B5Afo0eYJSL9bOJUnzXwoORM=; b=x2MxAhyD+7TzFBOWP3LrY7ueniA+r2yS3XOUpOWih85kbMEaZ/IFkIELOrx4/f1iTT EovdSe8foFCdnkU8X6kFBo4BI0WCaCos2DXbA2ZMAMUV0zAWRPisdcbRaeu8d8W8kATs QHo5btUaX6lFGkLrqK79GglEuLly4fqn1sVlc=
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Mal,

Looking at his grabber, my own AND the current lightning map of western Europe – it almost definitely is caused by massive lightning storms over the continent.
My grabber is also washed out completely at times by the lightning.

73’s Minto pa3bca

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse