Re: LF: Ferrite RX antennas

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Ferrite RX antennas
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:19:30 +0100
References: <68BE37BD69E54DEE89CEBA8E30E9B94E@PcMinto> <[email protected]> <3ED8E5422F1F45DBB8186E9D9870AD63@PcMinto> <[email protected]> <938BF599006244949F6CDDB5BA91F347@PcMinto> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <0A4ED65EC3B244A3BD0DAD6ACFF43793@JimPC> <[email protected]> <3746D901368F4C139E414F9110153EEE@JimPC> <[email protected]> <1B55B625C3CD4D529EC361D9C5D79D96@JimPC> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <1FF2FAD9854F4890A338A9F862D93FE9@JimPC> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <001f01cc5cf9$4b734780$0401a8c0@xphd97xgq27nyf> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

Stefan
Just about visible on ur grabber at present. A little tweak should do the trick
de mal/g3kev