RE: LF: SPAM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: SPAM
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:10:11 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

 Dont feel bad - some of my posts gets zapped and I put it down to editorial oversite (sic) by a intelligent anti spam and content filter entity/god.

Twixt Gardening here in Alaska (avoiding the hail and snow, searing sun and mossies) Ive done maintenance on the K9AY array and VLF loop and hoping they stay working for another few months.

Ill have the Alaska snapper back for VLF this weekend but the path is mostly light/lit now so not expecting much. New houses around here are increasing RF pollution too. Still need to work on remotely steering the K9 but that is for another home visit.

Laurence KL7 UK Wasilla Palmer Alaska
The sun is shining