Re: LF: SPAM

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SPAM
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 21:44:50 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1308170654; bh=jM6Iv1BNt4QC4JQonJ48ZgBFnwpU66FXI4lESx+oksA=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=2LLH244QZq9GrIucl7PJVN68Do0i6QIWMGiI2a+H0ObW8PCGwZq8Mr4RFayvhqcnUSJrpaVR5Glc+E6WiygCprDA7D/veh7hashtsyBDcimMJ5mnzYNhSAgmKlJuP9FeyPwhrGm9hk9Wvek43gNPwKYAgHpHVPX+/fw950RrwfY=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=GArQaTXpd0rkSkJZfjahQTck5wuhKVXJ1Je4YUtbR6QTKdnSKZSq0R66nJvdloFeZ6+LljBRCOQPDek2w9wITzwR7iNSLgBQACCyCzdXAl7LI9CrXiy5X7Xy1tpksRqydamwmERbHiPNMVRthp5Q9XWnVr9CjZulzvl7CJpj970= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alberto yes the header says zero hits !! I am afraid the pics are nice
but so many nasties have been distributed hidden in HTML and pictures that
many will not accept them even from friends. My virus checker can sometimes
find 20 per day. It is sad but the newer virus checkers do a quite good job
and although there are some hits on your mail they are well below the
threshold.

One poster on a Yahoo technical group found some posts would not go though
at all, he was asking about the availability of coax connectors of differing
"polarities" I think that one got Yahoo unilaterally classing the Group as
"adult" and it was quite difficult to move them on it for a while.
It was a bit embarassing for one member who's wife found mails from an
"adult group" on the family PC!

Remember "Computers are not as intelligent as Humans .....but are more
intelligent than programmers". :-))

Alan G3NYK