Re: LF: SPAM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SPAM
From: Alberto di Bene <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:21:44 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Z-usanet-msgid: XID215PFouVW4368X40

On 6/15/2011 8:08 PM, Roger Lapthorn wrote:
I often have the same problem with emails from him too. Not sure why this is.

73s
Roger G3XBM

Could it be caused by the fact that usually I send mail messages with embedded
pictures,
and for this reason they are not just plain text, but HTML ?

I think that communicating with pictures embedded in the text is much more
productive
than sending plain text with references to the pictures on some server, but
some mail
reflectors are a bit paranoid and consider this habit as a potential spam.

This message is in plain text, let's see if it is still marked as spam from the
reflector.

73  Alberto  I2PHD