Re: LF: XDV QRSS60 137k

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: XDV QRSS60 137k
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:31:30 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Markus
I agree with your point of view especially if some stations are churning out Beacon mode and not listening.
Qso mode is different where the frequency is being monitored all the time for acty and evasive action can be taken if qrm becomes a problem.
For those in Beacon mode stick to 136.320 E to W and 137.777 W to E also TA qso's use this procedure. This has worked well in the past.
73 de mal/g3kev