LF: Re: Re: 9 kcs

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 9 kcs
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 22:58:44 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Markus
for the info but it requires too much effort for me for ONE qso hi
It appears at present maybe a  couple of German stations would hear me but no one in the UK  seems equipped to receive, no one is responding to my request for information about their RX capabilities.
Why so much interest in 9 kcs when most cannot generate signals on 137 or 500 kcs and those that do are very weak, although there are some strong Dutch stations active on 500
de mal/g3kev