LF: 9 kcs

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 9 kcs
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 18:45:39 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
What is happening on 9 kcs, some seem to be aiming for earth induced signals downward penetration with earth rods etc while some are trying elevated antennas for long haul.
I am interested in elevated antennas long haul experiments but I think I am wasting my time.
The chance of me hearing some of these signals is non existant bar a Miracle. Information is also scarce in the UK especially about receiving capabilities, what is being heard especially alpha signals, strength, audibility and general band noise.

g3kev