Re: LF: EARTH

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EARTH
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:15:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Ok so I'm not an expert on this but I remember years ago being told that
it was not so much the metals concerned but the environment in which
they were joined that was important. For instance, one of the rules was
that the joint must be (and remain so ) "gas tight" and for most
PRACTICAL purposes copper was as good a material as was available. AS
amateur enthusiasts few of us are going to NEED extreme longevity in our
systems as we will be continuously dissatisfied with what we have and be
striving to replace and improve.

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk