Re: LF: E-field probe antennas for dreamers band?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: E-field probe antennas for dreamers band?
From: Horst Stöcker <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:26:12 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Gerge,

this time I was QRV with an ELF Receiver by the AATIS (PCB69 I guess. It was no success because of the local QRM. I will start some tests at the countryside within the next days.

I built the AATIS-RX some years before. I had tried a BBB4 but it did not work like it should. As I remember the mean problem was an unavailable transformer that I tried to substitute somehow. I guess the AATIS-RX is much beter for Natural Radio. And soon I will know if it's suitable for <9kHz "man made" too.