LF: R: Re: R: To Stefan/DK7FC Re: AW: E-field probe antennas for dreamer

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: R: Re: R: To Stefan/DK7FC Re: AW: E-field probe antennas for dreamers band?
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:22:03 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi George,
no (unfortunately). I'm more or less in the same condition as yours (apart for
skills, as you looks much more an experienced OM than me, clumsy VLF listener
:-)).
Currently I'm using this one: http://www.vlf.it/easyloop/_easyloop.htm.
Nevertheless I'm interested in any possible improvement, targeting noise
reduction of course.
It looks like the M0BMU's 9KHz bandpass filter could be added also to existing
implementations. Thank you for having remarked it.
Cheers
Danieel