LF: AW: E-field probe antennas for dreamers band?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: E-field probe antennas for dreamers band?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 15:59:20 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello George!

I was astonished as i saw your callsign there. You are the first station from
greece that i saw here on the reflector! :-) I would be glad to do a QSO with
you on 137kHz if you are QRV. Not because i am a "DX-hunter" but rather because
greece does fascinate me (although i probably do not know very much of it).

What is your Locator and do you plan to receive on LF/VLF? :-)

vy 73 and all the best!

Stefan/DK7FC