AW: LF: VLF TX coil ready

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: VLF TX coil ready
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 20:27:09 +0100
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <38A51B74B884D74083D7950AD0DD85E82A1B31@File-Server-HST.hst.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de> <[email protected]> <38A51B74B884D74083D7950AD0DD85E82A1B34@File-Server-HST.hst.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de> <[email protected]> <38A51B74B884D74083D7950AD0DD85E82A1B37@File-Server-HST.hst.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de> <[email protected]> <38A51B74B884D74083D7950AD0DD85E82A1B39@File-Server-HST.hst.e-technik.tu-darmstadt.de> <[email protected]>