Re: AW: LF: VLF TX coil ready

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: LF: VLF TX coil ready
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 14:56:34 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Check http://jeff560.tripod.com/loomis.html,, just used ground currents
which may have excited his kite wire,,,,,
Bob K3DJC

> And: Does anybody of the group want to buy such a kite? A second
> "kite-station" would give the chance for a 2 way QSO there! Maybe in
> good old CW! :-)
>
> 73, Stefan/DK7FC

Home Improvement Projects
Do it right the first time.  Click to find contractors to work on your home
improvement project.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=OY3blswFvUGOcdUNHEWzmQAAJ1D5rfaR-77IPsUFbn2LcZ2XAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAShAAAAAA=