AW: AW: AW: LF: Re: 9kHz noise level

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: AW: AW: LF: Re: 9kHz noise level
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 12:03:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolfgang,

Yes, i know about the optimum L/d ratio but i haven't such a Wasserfass ;-)
Cooling the coil by water inside is rather a joke i assume? :-P The high
epsilon r (81) would slightly decrease the Q. But it would be a good indicator
if the water in the water butt is boiling, than i should do a TX break ;-)

Yes, here is also snow again, very nerving!! But there is also strong wind :-)
But today i will spend time winding the new coil. It makes no sense to use that
heavy 50kg coil with bad Q :-(

Maybe the water butt is an idea but... ...but it may be a little expensive,
perhaps. Hm, ok, i will think about it... ;-)

73, Stefan