LF: RE: WOLF - ready to RX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: WOLF - ready to RX
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:53:47 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Dear All

G7NKS   (“No Known Signal! Hi hi) will be also txing on Wolf tonight.  I will send G7NKS IO92UB 10mw.   I am still v QRPppp but we’ll see how I get on.

Having fixed my mini-VNA (dry joint on coax connectors!) I will be working on my ant system this weekend, after a trip to the Loughborough rally to get some bits and pieces.

With best regards

Jim

Dr. James Cowburn G7NKS