Re: LF: Re: RE: Morse code lifeline

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RE: Morse code lifeline
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:32:23 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=hreCm7uAi75B0YXXqoJb2Y7uWsALGWiHkqwciRdJOa0=; b=fg9hbr6t+50k2ZgfJ9VWekP8cgUQ9oTdu0Ybj30hr0DxefuL/sSUPfVvqz3g3OTl5S xQIDICpLfErrqpV2jbZdRYPvJo44tkbGynZPLDoM47AQ7lkOHUuV9DPg6uXFlF3eBvq5 EbNsns6RyVOUjo668BDFDFw0Tom3ms4mEpums=
Sender: [email protected]
Oh dear, I have to agree with Mal for once.
I'm fully with you there on grammar and punctuation in modern usage.

I know of one teacher who refuses and returns any written work that
makes use of Text-ese.   It has made her unpopular with kids and some
other staff.

Andy  G4JNT
www.g4jnt.com