RE: LF: Re: RE: Morse code lifeline

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: RE: Morse code lifeline
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:58:52 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Alan, Mal,

Yes, same goes for me. I do agree with both the points that mal stated.

My education was quite different to today's standards & I also see very poor
grammar & spelling from younger people.

When I passed the morse code exam in 1983 I used the mode for about a year
but my failing was not to continue with it. After recently practicing in the
shack I find I can read 12wpm or a bit faster quite easily but I still have
the problem with my confidence sending. The old lady puts me to shame.

Gary - G4WGT.