Re: LF: Re: WSPR and CW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WSPR and CW
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 20:43:12 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Scott,,

JT65

I did a test with jt65 a while ago .. it stopped working about 3 db before the wspr .beacon the K1JT version gave a s/n level about 3 dB better than the multipsk version ....not sure why as they where sent on alternate odd/even slots via the same sound card/tx system

The test encountered a little mid band qrm from a mal adjusted cw beacon at the time , but the results are at

http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz/web/jt65-a--jt2-tests

G ...