RE: LF: Re: WSPR and CW

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: WSPR and CW
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:10:26 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Stewart, LF,

In view of your comments below I had a look at the Windows XP method of
synchronising the PC clock, here are the first few lines :-

Synchronizing your computer clock
If your computer is a member of a domain, your computer clock is probably
synchronized automatically by a network time server. If your computer is not
a member of a domain, you can synchronize your computer clock with an
Internet time server.

If synchronization is enabled, your computer clock is synchronized with an
Internet time server once a week.

NOTE THE LAST LINE.

Once a week is not at all useful with most PC's & WSPR time accuracy.

Gary - G4WGT.