RE: LF: 500KHz QSB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500KHz QSB
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 16:21:16 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Rik & Graham,

Thanks for the replies.

All understood now, the screen shot certainly shows it up.

I didn’t relate multi path fading to what I was seeing on the display as I am normally used to seeing/hearing single narrow signals  fading differently from different sources. So I hope I am correct in saying that with the three distinct signals from the NDB the additive & subtractive properties of each multi path signal even though closely related in frequency will react so noticeably differently at the receiver even from the same source.

I missed Grahams report on the UK500KHZ group.

73

Gary – G4WGT.