RE: LF: 500KHz QSB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500KHz QSB
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:15:15 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Laurence, Dennis, LF,

Good discussion has emerged since my first observation. I have had many constructive comments from various LF authors on here.

Laurence has stated just what I have been thinking to myself that it is only now with the introduction of the wideband Softrock SDR & the software (SpecLab) that it has come to my attention visually & caused me to question what I previously had overlooked or taken for granted. I believe I am more inquisitive now than my early days in the hobby.

Thank you Dennis & Laurence for your input.

73

Gary – G4WGT.