RE: LF: 500KHz QSB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 500KHz QSB
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:45:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim, LF,

I have the very handbook - Vol II "Wireless Telegraphy Theory"

I didn't even think of looking there, a very good section on propagation.
Probably many other things if I care to look. I only got it as a collectable
item relating to radio communications.

I must be careful though as it is very flimsy now with age.

73

Gary - G4WGT.