LF: Re: Re: 500KHz fade

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: 500KHz fade
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:24:19 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Jim
Did u get my direct email and attachment of XGR/2 shots taken during my TR QSO a couple of days ago. These TR signals are audible with me most of the time and as strong as S7 audible at times in spite of QSB. I am surprised that you have never heard/seen any of this acty over the years.
Mal/G3KEV

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>