LF: RE: G3LDO 500kHz rig

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: G3LDO 500kHz rig
From: "Ken Wright" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 21:07:06 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index; b=l28B7QJ41LBt3U6nqIBHQpptn5GQcwFdntAOp3ukRREGpUZYkxCm7UCwefgsRTvFtgbhbaEBpJYpAyNE+Kci3JkkXkSOg+lcboAY97xfvRknyYy7PjDagRzrbLFzon+u/6qzqCRn/trOkTC4rNUhMzLG5vHCH38/sAinJbpAdGY= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Peter.
How many watts is the PL519 running?, I have some 807s I was thinking of
using, but they like 750 volts on the anode.

Regards.

Ken M0KHW