LF: TA on 500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: TA on 500kHz
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 06:27:09 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

Mal...and other T/A enthusiasts

I'm interested in additional W / EU contacts on 500 kHz. To date the only station I've worked is Finbar ... albeit on three occassions. It would be helpful if those interested would run periods in beacon mode (normal cw speed) so that I can listen for your signals. If I can hear your station, you should be able to hear mine...with the higher ERP from this end. Setting up a sked for a particular night at a particular time is unlikely to produce a QSO - conditions vary widely from day to day, hour to hour and even minute to minute over this path.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2

----- Original Message ----- From: "mal" <[email protected]>