Re: LF: Front panel lettering ?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Front panel lettering ?
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:04:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Well I shall be using a black marker pen, like I did on my 5MHz TX.
Never was an artist...

Slowly getting there at G3YMC. TX is now putting a good 8W from a
MRF315 into a dummy load, fed by a G0MRF LPF built with T50-2 cores -
don't use T50-61 ones, they get very hot as I found out... Now
sorting out the bits for an inbuilt swr meter and should be starting
the metal bashing on Monday, so provided the antenna likes it I
should be on air sometime next week.

Interesting to see the comments about NOV details. I supplied a
marked up scaled copy of my deeds map, a photo of the vertical and a
few notes on what I intended to do and how it was impossible to
measure the ERP. NOV came back by return so must have worked - but a
note that I am ultimately responsible to ensure I don't cause any
interference...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com