LF: Re: Basic under Windows

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Basic under Windows
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:18:52 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Murray and Bryan, yes it does work ok, the other slight restriction is
that you cannot use serial speeds of higher than 9600baud.
You just just complie to a stand alone .EXE which is the biggest option but
that doesnt matter these days.
A simple GUI compiler is the PowerBasic for Windows compiler, which has a
very good example of serial coms and using the API which I (and the other
Brian)managed to mod very quickly for control of the G4JNT DDS.
Unfortunately you have to buy that one, but it will allow serial comms at
19.2kBaud, and maybe higher.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK