LF: Re: DFCW on TS450

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: DFCW on TS450
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:53:41 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear J, LF Group,

See the attached circuit. The up/down output pulse widths are roughly 100ms,
which I guess should be OK - if you want to change that, scale the values of
the two 10uF time constant capacitors. The supply voltage isn't critical;
5 - 15V certainly is OK. The RS232 voltage levels can vary over a similar
range.

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU