Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DFCW on TS450

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Re: DFCW on TS450
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:27:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Nigel, the problem is that even the bought versions of VB (I have 6), and
all the expensive thick books, do not have serial comms capability as
provided (I think it is only in the developer version) and it is very
difficult to find out how to do it, though I believe there is a file on the
CD, there are no instructions for using it.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK